FOUNDATION IN FCA REGULATION FOR SUPPORT STAFF
2 hours General overview of fit and proper, TCF, Regulation, Principles and risk.
Starts at 10AM May 28th 2021
An interactive online TEAMS course lasting 120 minutes aimed at support staff, compliance and those new to financial services
An overview of the new FCA regulatory framework and requirements for firms and individuals.
- Understand the regulator the FCA and your interaction with them.
- Regulatory obligations on individuals
- Principles and rules and guidance
- 'Treating Customers Fairly'
- Identify current regulatory themes and developments and how they may affect you and your firm
- Improve your knowledge of and ability to manage regulatory risks in your business
This course will be of immediate and lasting value if you want to develop inside financial services.
Trainer is Qualified and practicing
IFAC Members - free to attend on member verification click here
Non members - fee of £50 plus vat register here