Mortgage Brokers


We can get you a licence with the FCA to be a mortgage broker, or consumer credit or commercial loan broker.  You need the qualifications to achieve this, but if you ahve, and you've got the experience, we will sponsor your application and ensure you get a FCA licence to trade.

A licence to trade with the FCA is a valuable thing, a kitemark of quality and something you will need a sponsor for.  IFAC will provide the necessary support to the application, including ongoing compliance post authorisation, file checks and audits - all things the FCA want to see. 

Speak to and we can arrange a CF30 or director or supervisor for your firm, that will satisfy the regulations.

Contact with us for more information or call us 01242 80 70 10.