What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. These files store information that can be used by the website, for example user preferences. They are used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, and can be used to provide information to the site owners.
What Cookies do we use?
- See how people use our website
- Maintain your logged in status until you click the log out button, clear your browsers data or the session expires
- Store a users agreement to permit the storage of cookies
- Allow user preference selections to be persistent between visits
Other third party Cookies
On some pages of our website, third parties may also set their own anonymous cookies, in order to track the usage of their application, or to provide persistent customisation. IFA Compliance Ltd is not able to access such cookies, in the same way that third parties cannot access data stored in cookies created by this website, reever.ifac.eu and cms.ifac.eu.
Most web browsers (Internet Explorer / Firefox / Safari / Chrome etc) allow some control of most cookies through their settings. The following links give more details for some of the more company browsers:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
For more information about cookies, including how to view, manage and delete them, please visit allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit google tools.